SOS Domestic Abuse Projects accepts both self and professional referrals to our services. If you wish to make a referral please contact us on 01702 302333.
Our organisation is able to deliver bespoke in-house training to statutory agencies, community and voluntary groups and businesses on the following topics:
– Domestic abuse awareness
– Supporting service users and employees who are experiencing abuse
– The impact of domestic abuse on children and young people
– Introduction to domestic abuse within BME communities
– So-called Honour Based Abuse and Forced Marriage
– Female Genital Mutilation
– No Recourse to Public Funds and Domestic Abuse.
Please contact us on 01702 302333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We provide healthy relationship workshops for children and young people aged 10 – 19 years old, and domestic abuse training for professionals working with young people. For more information please contact us on 01702 343868.
We are able to support clients who struggle to communicate in English through a translation service.