SOS Domestic Abuse Projects relies heavily on the support of its volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering with us please contact email@example.com to discuss how you could work with us. There are a range of areas in which volunteers can provide much needed support – for instance:
- Project support for other Dove or Fledglings teams’ delivery group supporting the setting up for group work with children, or their parents.
- Counselling (qualified counsellors only) or student placements (final year only with a minimum of 50 client hours) will be considered depending on the number of client hours achieved.
- Gardening – tidy up our front garden and courtyard patio
- Maintenance – small projects for the DIY enthusiast who is bored at home
- Housekeeping – a little light dusting, vacuuming and tea making!
Please contact us on 01702 868026 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or alternatively check out the current volunteering opportunities under the vacancies section of this website.